Classe de STMG2 du lycée Beau Site
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ce forum est exclusiment réservé aux élèves et professeurs de la classe de STMG2 du lycée de Beau Site

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Cours Anglais 15/09/15

AuteurMessage
daniel doumaiselle

Cours Anglais 15/09/15 Empty
MessageSujet: Cours Anglais 15/09/15   Cours Anglais 15/09/15 I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Sep 2015 - 18:56

Prince William
ON THE BOARD :
Shy teenager into an independent strong man
Golden boy
« for god is love »
For the destiny of monarchy rests on his shoulders
Big smile
He has emerged as the royal’s familly’s golden boy
William has a romance with kate middleton

Put the words in the correctorder
-Managed,his upbringing, by , his destiny ,metdow,since,has been, carefully,thoughtfully,birth, and, the monarchy
-Since birth his upbringing has been carefully managed and his destiny  thoughtfully met down by the monarchy

Fill in the gaps
I think for William, i think probably not very keen to get married. Because you know he’s got a lot of living to do first.
After 8(eight) years of cooling K William have to wait no more. They became engaged and are destined to have the wedding of their generation. We pray that their marriage will pass the test of time unlike those who have gone before them.
William has shown maturity and courage beyound his a years. And he has been grown from a shy teenager to an independent strong-willed young man with the destiny of the monarchy resting firmly on his shoulders.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Cours Anglais 15/09/15
Page 1 sur 1